- Manuka honey is hygroscopic and will hold in mouisture and absorb moisture form the air to create a dewy, glowing complexion.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, manuka honey reduces redness and heals congested or inflamed skin and eczema.
- Manuka oxygenates pores to draw out bacteria, drastically improving acne-prone areas.
- IT is a monofloral honey obtained from Tea Tree—a legendary antibacterial and antifungal tree.
- Manuka honey contains hydrogen peroxide which is created by enzymes that bees manufacture along with the sugars to turn into honey; all honey also contains methylglyoxyl, a bactericidal compound, but in very low concentrations.
Can be found in the following products: